As a full-service IT consulting firm, Mobile Computer Repair offers the following services:
Looking to add a device to your home network in a secure fashion, or possibly set up or fix your modem or router setup? Home services that include information and computer components on your personal network are among our many offered services. If you’ve been frustrated while trying to get your home network set up, you’ve been suffering too long. Allow us to handle it.
Computer Repair Services
Home PC systems that affect your personal network, especially if you work from home, can be detrimental when damaged. Your entertainment, work, and entire lifestyle is put on hold, but it doesn’t have to be that way. You can have an onsite technician arrive at a time that’s comfortable for you, and repair your system, making the problem vanish before your eyes. It’s like it never even happened.
Windows or Mac, new or old systems—they’re all our specialty. With over fourteen years in business, we’ve seen it all. Borrow our experience to solve every issue you could possibly have with your home PC, and get your life back on track, same-day.
Whether it’s personal, or it’s for your on-the-go business, your laptop is an extension of who you are and how you express yourself and your work. Laptops are far easier to damage than home PCs, so whether it’s external or internal, there’s a solution. Sometimes we don’t even realize what’s wrong—there’s not a direct cause that we witnessed. Overheating, viruses and malware among other things, can all play into why our laptops have stopped working. They can be far more complex to deal with than a home PC system, which is why you can’t afford to use second rate services that promise results, but don’t deliver. Our experts solve and repair the problem and tell you how to prevent it in the future.
IT is a part of any business; everything’s online nowadays, and you need proper servers and hardware that’s going to operate the way you need (and within the budget you’ve set). If you need computer repair services in Thousand Oaks business locations, or your needs are far greater and more in-depth, you can trust the professionals behind Mobile Computer Repair to handle your needs. Implementation, technology assessments, strategies and planning—it’s all here.
Virus and Spyware Removal
Viruses have become less of a problem than they were ten years ago, but the ones that do persist are far more malicious than the problems we endured in the past. Viruses and spyware are sophisticated and aim to harm your computer or steal information. To ensure, once and for all, that those pesky bugs are out of your system, you need the experts.
Hard Drive Recovery
If you’re been looking for local computer repair services in Thousand Oaks, then you’ve seen firsthand how difficult it is to find a reputable company. It’s what brought you to us. If your computer has suffered physical damage, has been corrupted by a virus, or suffered mechanical damage (among other things), our experts can recover your lost or missing files.
Businesses today are very dependent on computers, devices and technology. Having even one computer unit malfunction can create a significant problem for operations and force a change in deadlines. When more than one computer is out of commission, or the entire network is affected, the situation becomes worse. At Mobile Computer Repair, we know that having good IT Support is integral to running a business, which is why we are proud to offer low-cost, high-quality support to companies in the greater LA area including Thousand Oaks, Encino, Westlake Village and Agoura Hills.
What is Included: Our IT services include managing your network to keep your business safe from cyber-attacks, optimizing your software to increase runtime and efficiency, and repairing hardware. We also handle cloud security and support. At Mobile Computer Repair, we work closely with top-of-the-line software companies such as Asus and McAfee to help ensure that your problems are solved quickly and efficiently. In addition to working with your main computers and network, we also offer mobile and laptop repair and IT Support.
Why Outsource IT Support?: Outsourcing has plenty of benefits for your business. Here are just a few reasons to work with a local IT support company:
- Increase Productivity: No one wants to be sitting around and waiting for a computer to be fixed, which is why we strive to provide on the phone and in person IT support 24/7, and we will be there as soon as you report a problem.
- Streamline Your Flow: Hiring outside IT can help you re-focus your time and resources on growing your company.
- Work with a Team of Experts: You probably don’t have a dedicated team of IT experts, which is why your current computer and operating systems may not be optimal.
- We’re Always There: Your operating system or computer will break down as soon as your IT guy takes a vacation. With Mobile Computer Repair, you’ll never have to wait for support.
- Get More for Less: Outsourcing your IT is cost-effective. You’ll be getting a bigger range of expertise for a lower price.
Why Mobile Computer Repair?
- We Know What It Takes: With over 14 years in the business, we have assembled a team of employees who are experts in their field and dedicated to helping you tackle any computer problem.
- Customer Is King: We treat our customers like royalty and have a 100% guarantee on everything we do.
- More than IT: At Mobile Computer Repair, we have expanded beyond IT services and computer repair to business and marketing services such as social media management, web design and SEO.
Areas We Service: Mobile Computer Repair works within the Los Angeles Area including Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village, and Agoura Hills. If you are not sure whether we can service your area, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to check.
IT issues should not stand in the way of your business growth. Contact us today to see what Mobile Computer Repair Services can do for you!
IT Budget Planning